Friday, April 13, 2007

Rentz Family News

By Chuck Rentz:


Jenny and I want to keep our East Hills Family up to date with our status as C&MA Missionaries and have some new news to report. As many of you know, factors related to our son Erich’s epilepsy made it necessary to remain in the States for a second year of Home Assignment. Jenny and I prayed that God would make a way for us to stay in the States a second year without the need for Chuck to be on missionary tour for 6-8 weeks at a time. God answered our need and made it possible for us to join the ministry team here at East Hills Alliance. East Hills has been an answer to our prayers. God has been using the you, the people of East Hills to refresh us and remind us of God’s love and goodness. Jenny and I wanted to thank you for blessing us.

HERE IS THE LATEST NEWS:
March 29 – God answered our prayers
1) Erich and Emily were accepted into school in Berlin! Praise the Lord!
2) We received a call to ministry with Berlin International Church which we have accepted!
3) We received permission to move back to Berlin early to get set up prior to having our next baby in August.

April 11 – Erich’s latest Pediatric Neurology Appointment.
Jenny and I left the appointment very encouraged. Erich only showed one area of spiking in his brain during his most recent EEG. This was the best news we have had yet and though Erich will still need to be on anti-seizure medication we are hopeful for the future. Perhaps God will heal Erich in His time.

This news means that our last Sunday at East Hills will be June 3. We plan to leave June 4th and drive to Toledo, Ohio prior to our flight to Berlin hopefully on June 18th.

BABY #4 ON THE WAY!
For those of you who haven’t heard, Jenny and I are expecting a baby boy due August 22, 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chuck,

You probably don't remember me, but I was your next door neighbor at good old Crown College in 1991-1992. My name is Jesse Frisinger and I am married to the former Amy Dietrich. I was just trying to get in contact with some old friends and let you know that I was thinking about you and your family. God bless you!